Select the Best strategy for each example: | |______________________Transcom Beverage Ltd is the authorized manufacturer and distributor of all Pepsi beverages such as Pepsi, 7UP, and Mirinda, in Bangladesh.
1. ______________________Appy Fizz, a product of Parle Agro, India, is also manufactured and marketed in Bangladesh by Global Beverage Co Ltd. 2. ______________________In 2010, Telecom major Bharti Aritel has clinched a deal to buy a controlling stake of 70% in Bangladesh’s mobile phone operator Warid Telecom.
3. ______________________In 2004, Orascom Telecom Holdings purchased 100% of the shares of Sheba Telecom (Pvt.) Limited (“Sheba”) by paying of US$60 million.
4. ______________________Bata Shoe Company, a Czecholslovakiaian shoe producer, started their business in Bangladesh in 1962 by establishing their manufacturing unit and sales outlets.
5. ______________________Time Warner Incorporated, a major cable operation, and the Turner Corporation, are jointly operating channels like CNN and TBS.
6. ______________________Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham were two leading companies in pharmaceutical sector until they formed GlaxoSmithKline in 1999.
7. ______________________The German car manufacturer Daimler-Benz AG, producer of Mercedes-Benz, and the American automobile manufacturer Chrysler Corporation formed DaimlerChrysler AG by exchange of shares in 1998.
8. ______________________The Renault, a French automobile manufacturer, bought a 70% stake of Samsung Motors, a South Korean automobile producer, for $560 million in 2000 after 2 years negotiation.
9. ______________________In 2007, The Suzuki of Japan raised its equity from 50% to 54% at the Maruti Suzuki India Limited to gain sole control, which was formerly a joint venture between Suzuki and Maruti Udyo.