At present, for the meters being used including the industry, commercial and household meters in the world, the users are numerous, with about 1.7 billion sets of meter. If all these meters are upgraded into the smart meter, the market scale is quite considerable. For 2012, the global shipments of smart meter reached 100 million sets rising by 31.6% compared with 2011; the market scale of global smart meter reached USD 7 billion in 2012.
In 2012, the total shipments of China’s meters were 110.6 million sets including 98.5 million sets of smart meter. As the smart meter market developed rapidly in 2010 and 2011, the manufacturers of energy meter sequentially expanded the production capacity; now in order to guarantee the utilization rate of production capacity, they accelerate to expand the overseas market one after another.
In 2013, the output of China’s meters is estimated to increase to 120 million sets and 91% of them will be smart meter. In the next few years, China’s smart meter market will continue to grow with the compound annual growth rate of 9.5%; with the acceleration of replacement speed, the output of ordinary meters will rapidly decline and it will nearly disappear by 2016.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.researchbeam.com/analysis-and-forecast-of-china-smart-meter-2013-2017-market
Now the replacement of domestic meters is mainly led by the State Grid. According to the 2010 Planning of the State Grid, in order to meet the replacement demand of domestic meter, the State Grid will accomplish the installation bidding of 222 million sets of smart meter before 2014 and achieve the full coverage of users in the direct-supply and direct-management regions. But the actual bidding progress far exceeds the plan issued at the beginning of this year by the State Grid; at present, 192 million sets of meter accomplish the bidding including about 184 million sets of smart meter.
Table of contents:
1. Overview of Smart Meter Industry 1.1 Overview 1.1.1 Product Overview 1.1.2 Working Principle 1.1.3 Main Categories 1.1.4 Application Advantages of Smart Meter 1.2 Industrial Chain
2. Development Overview of Global Smart Meter 2.1 Development Status Quo 2.2 Market Regional Distribution 2.3 Development in Major Countries 2.4 Development Forecast of World Smart Meter Industry
3. China’s Smart Meter Environment 3.1 China’s Economic Development Environment 3.2 Industry Related Policies, Standards, Laws and Regulations 3.2.1 The State Grid Issuing Smart Meter Technology Standards 3.2.2 Suggestions on Accelerating to Promote the Construction of Strong Smart Grid 3.2.3 Smart Meter to Implement New Standards
3.3 Chinese Domestic Smart Meter Technology Level
4. Development Status Quo of China’s Smart Meter Industry 4.1 Development Characteristics 4.1.1 Electronic Energy Meter Occupying the Leading Position of China’s Energy Meter Market 4.1.2 Smart Meter to Become the Future Development Mainstream of the Industry 4.1.3 International Market Having Become the Important Sales Market of China’s Energy Meter 4.1.4 Industry Competition Becoming Increasingly Fierce; Mergers and Acquisitions to Be Imperative 4.2 Supply Status Quo and Trends
4.3 Demand Status and Forecast 4.4 Development Limitation Factors
5. Competition Status of China’s Smart Meter Industry 5.1 Competitive Pattern 5.1.1 Market Concentration Ratio of Level 2 Single-Phase Smart Meter 5.1.2 Market Concentration Ratio of Three-Phase Smart Meter 5.2 Competitive Trends 5.2.1 Industry Standards Formulation: Competing in the Technology Upgrading 5.2.2 Industrial Chain Integration: Competing in the Improvement of Industry Concentration Ratio 5.2.3 Smart Grid Construction: Competing in the Product Upgrading
To Get Purchase Enquiry of Report : http://www.researchbeam.com/analysis-and-forecast-of-china-smart-meter-2013-2017-market/purchase-enquiry