This is an individual assignment and carries 50% of the module weightage.
A business can have a number of different types of ownership depending on the aims and objectives of the owners.
This assignment requires further study on the different types of ownership, which makes up the different types of business organizations, which will be tested in tasks 1-3.
You are required to explain the different types of business organizations as listed below:
– Sole proprietorship (10 marks)
– Partnerships (20 marks) – Please discuss the different types of partnerships
– Corporation (10 marks)
For each type of Business organization identified in Task 1, discuss 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages that reflect the role of the Business Organization in the economy. 2.5marks will be awarded for each advantage and disadvantage (30 marks)
For each of the types of business organizations listed in Task 1, explain in detail and support with a brief study of a Company that is based on that particular organization structure.
Each relevant example carries 10 marks. (10 marks*3)
Course MaterialTextbooksOther relevant sources
Submission instructions1. Each report should follow the standard format, consisting of
a. Title pageb. Abstractc. Content Paged. Main Reporte. Conclusionf. Referencesg. Turnitin report
2. Each report should be printed using Times New Roman font, size 12; 1-1/2 line spacing
3. Do not use first person in your report (no “I”, “me”, “us”, “we”). Use third person and passive voice.
4. Avoid making use of jargon. The report should be written in academic form.
5. Citations and references should be used in the report. Use Harvard referencing.
6. Each coursework needs to be submitted to Turnitin for plagiarism check.
7. The class id and password will be provided later by your lecturer.
8. Take note of the deadline of submission. Submission of CW will be on or before Week 10. There will be a penalty for late submissions. [pic]