• BSc Honours degree From University of London (London school of economics)-(2009-2012)
• IB diploma and High School Certificate (2005-2007) - British International School Jeddah (BISJ), Saudi Arabia “Continental School”. (34 points)
• IGCSE certificates (equivalent to O levels) with 4 A’s and 3B’s (2003-2005) - BISJ.
• Secondary education (1999-2003) - BISJ.
• Primary education (1994-1998) - British International School, Doha Qatar.
Work Experience :
1. 2 month contract in HR at Engro Foods Karachi (October-December 2012)
• PADP assignment for all senior level employees of Engro Foods (Roughly 350 employees)
• Assisted in HR audit and compilation of budgets
2. Project at ACIT (Nissan autoleasing) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. (June 2012)
• Trained to become proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access to
compute autoleasing databases as well complex queries/reports.
• Trend analysis through use of pivot tables, excel formulas and financial information for various periods of time.
3. Trading internship in treasury department Standard Chartered Karachi July 2011-beginning Sept 2011
• Was trained to interpret currency trading and learnt about the money market (Constant following of markets through reuters).Option trading and derivatives inclusive.
• Dealt with all sorts of clients personally to perform system currency conversions at competitive rates for various jobs.( changing money for foreign drafts or suggestion on bonds for customers)
4. Internship at Naghi motors (BMW and food supplies) June 2010-July 2010 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Solely financial analysis and reconciled accounts through Oracle
5. Executive Internship at Citibank, Karachi, Pakistan in Corporate & GTS (global trade services) Banking divisions (July-August 2008). Major work assignments included:
• Understanding of the global trade that Citibank has along with its operations (knowledge course for information on LC’s, import & export analysis, presentation techniques etc)
• Studied trade relations with major trading partners of Pakistan such as India and China and effects on trade during the financial crisis.
• Report for president of Citibank regarding the high percentage of luxury goods being imported in to country and the adverse effects of the trade balance being at a record deficit.
6. Internship at Chevron in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in the marketing division. June-July 2008 (6 weeks). Training included:
• Understanding of the lubricants that Chevron is distributing within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Acquiring knowledge about the marketing and promotional strategies of Chevron, as well as a full understanding of the vast amounts of competition in the area. (visited over 30 puncture shops for marketing proposal that was assigned)
7. Service at Therapeutic riding for disabled children (September 2005-February 2007) – Voluntary work (helping disabled children develop their co-ordination skills)
8. Member of Organizing team that set up the Tsunami victim relief fund in BISJ. Raised money through events such as “turn the tide tournament” (soccer)
Awards and Achievements:
• International Baccalaureate math award
• Member of All Stars of Jeddah soccer squad (played against national level teams)
• Theory of knowledge (TOK) debate team member (travelled to Istanbul for debate on aesthetics)
If you have any further questions please contact me at [email protected]